When you hire an SEO professional you want to know that you will receive full service and value for your money. A professional SEO will first review your website and give you an SEO audit. And this is what this report should include:
- a review about the structure of the site with accent on the navigation and internal linking structure;
- comments about your URLs and suggestions on how to optimize them (although this is no longer important for the search engines as it used to be in the past);
- a review of the HTML code and suggestions on how to correct this to make your site W3C and DDA compliant;
- analysis of the meta tags, along with analysis of the page tags, alt attributes and title attributes,
- comments on content quality and content structure;
- analysis of the inbound links and suggestions to improve your site popularity through linking strategies.
Understand that Google PageRanks matter solely for Google and for those who want to make money by selling links. An SEO report doesn’t need to contain false promises of increasing site’s PR.
The final purpose of an SEO campaign is to boost sales and increase site revenue. Traffic, when irrelevant, when bought from traffic exchange companies, doesn’t bring too much (one two clients in 100000 hits if you are lucky).
So choose an ethical SEO company to run your SEO campaigns. Choose Search Engine Oracle Ltd. Contact us today to get a free website audit and to convince yourself of our professional abilities.