Skip to content
- These Terms are intended to give contractual effect to the agreement between Search Engine Oracle Ltd and the Client.
- Under these Terms Search Engine Oracle Ltd and the Client agree as follows:
a. Search Engine Oracle Ltd in its capacity as a Search Engine Marketing company will agree an appropriate marketing strategy with the Client and submit a proposal and quotation to the Client for agreement.
b. The Client shall immediately notify Search Engine Oracle Ltd of any changes to their business aims or objectives.
c. Search Engine Oracle Ltd will complete the initial work within the agreed time scale and any ongoing service will be entered into on a month by month rolling basis.
d. The Client will provide Search Engine Oracle Ltd with 30 days written notice of the termination of any ongoing works.
e. Search Engine Oracle Ltd shall invoice the Client, prior to commencement of the main service and will not commence work until payment has been received.
f. Payment terms for monthly fees are 14 days from invoice date unless otherwise agreed in writing beforehand. Any discount awarded will only apply where the fee is paid in full within the agreed time.
g. Search Engine Oracle Ltd shall not be obliged to make any rebate to the Client in any circumstances.
- The fee payable by the Client in respect of any service shall be calculated in accordance with the Clients bespoke service. No additional charges will be added to the agreed quotation unless further services are ordered and agreed in advance.
- No variations or alteration of these Terms shall be valid or enforceable unless approved in writing by a director of Search Engine Oracle Ltd and no other Terms of the Client shall apply unless specifically agreed in writing by a director of Search Engine Oracle Ltd.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of England and Wales and shall supersede any other previous Terms and Conditions of Business issued by Search Engine Oracle Ltd. For the avoidance of doubt, the law of England and Wales shall apply to these Terms and Conditions.